Re: Fwd: Re: [WW] Use of Textual Graphics on Web Pages

Kynn,

This is a really enlighening series of answers from web designers.

I think it would be best on the wai-ig list.  Would you  repost all the
wise-women responses to wai-ig?

Meanwhile

TO EVERYONE ON ER IG
If you have opinions on these answers please wait till they are on wai-ig
and answer there.

Len

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/