Re: side by side text

At 12:28 PM 9/25/00 -0700, William Loughborough wrote:
>...We will most likely deal with what's supposed to be.

As long as all working groups use the same approach, this will be best
since the requirement will be in one and hopefully only one place, either
the content, the browser, or the assistive technology.  That's not to say
that we can't change that in the future as technology advances.  Could you
imagine requiring all GUI windows programs to have a command line
equivalent in order to be considered accessible?

Kynn wrote:
>... but then I can't ever imagine designing a practical site for
>full triple-A compliance anyway.

Amen!   Seems that making the www.w3.org/WAI site both practical and
accessible is a daunting task - especially when one or both of the two
definitions could have "bugs".

Regards,
Phill Jenkins