Re: side by side text

Good news indeed.

As a practical matter, though, what do I do now when e.g. judging if a page
with side by side text and no alternative page meets triple A.
Yes or No?

Len

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/