Re: SVG RDF tool

From: Leonard R. Kasday <kasday@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 14:10:05 -0400
To: dd@w3.org, www-svg@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
Daniel,

That looks like a very interesting tool.

Would you post samples of the images, as gifs, and the text output,of the
translator, so people can get a quick appreciation without running the
script and installing an SVG viewer?  We'll get more feedback that way.

Len

At 01:39 PM 9/6/00 +0200, Daniel Dardailler wrote:

>With the summer over, I'm happy to release the work on a student we
>had here in Sophia, working on an SVG-to-text converter, using RDF
>statements to help with the inherent graphical semantics.
>
>The report, the tools and the schema are all at
>    http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/ASVG/

Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple
University
(215) 204-2247 (voice)                 (800) 750-7428 (TTY)
http://astro.temple.edu/~kasday         mailto:kasday@acm.org

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/