From: w3c-wai-er-ig-request@w3.org
[mailto:w3c-wai-er-ig-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Chris Ridpath
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2000 11:27 AM
To: WAI ER IG List
Subject: Technique 1.1.11 - Check A elements for valid text content

I suggest we remove technique 1.1.11 - "Check A elements for valid text
content" for the following 2 reasons:

1) This does not really fall under guideline 1 "Provide a text equivalent
for every non-text element".
2) It's covered by technique 13.1.1 "Verify that the target of each link is
clearly identified"

OK?

Chris