Monday Meeting and Agenda

From: Leonard R. Kasday <kasday@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 11:49:37 -0400
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
Monday, Oct. 30, 10:00-11:30 Eastern USA Time (GMT -05:00) on the MIT
bridge (+1 617-258-7910).

Agenda:

Evaluation Results in XML, per recent discussion on the list.
     - how to link evaluation to document: Interleave evaluation results in
source?  Put evaluation in separate file and point into document via
XPath?  Via Line Number?  Via added pseudo-id attribute?
     - how do these methods hold up when part of document changes, or parts
are re-arranged?
     - where to maintain text describing violations? Individual tool
makers?  W3C?  If W3C, which group: er or wcag?
     - Do "evaluation results in XML" cover saving the state of a document?

WCAG 2.0.  We all had an action item to look at what checkpoints could be
determined automatically.  This discussion may need to be brief, given the
first item.

I anyone has other agenda items please post to the list.

Len

Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple
University
(215) 204-2247 (voice)                 (800) 750-7428 (TTY)
http://astro.temple.edu/~kasday         mailto:kasday@acm.org

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/