Re: Graphics where words wont do:

Re graphical means to browse the web.     Are you asking
- what to do to help a non-reader find sites that would interest him or her?
- Or what to do to help him or her navigate the site once he or she gets there?

And thanks for the pointer to http://www.argosphere.net/simons/shapes/frame.htm

It's a delightful page with two sets of shapes.  When you drag a shape from
one set to the same shape and color on the other set, you get an
entertaining result , e.g. a little face appears on the shape.

I can't think of how text would be useful to the person playing the
game.  But it would be useful for an observer.

For example, a textual description would be useful for a parent who wants
to find out about the game to show to his or her child.  It would also be
useful to provide a means for a parent to know what's happening when the
child successfully drags the shape.  For example a sound... that the child
would also enjoy.

Of course, parent and child is just an example. The same philosophy applies
I think to any people who are friends, lovers, companions  etc. who want to
share an experience.

Len

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/