23 October 2000 minutes

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 11:43:57 -0400
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
Minutes from today's call are at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/2000/10/23-minutes.html

Summary of action items and resolutions
       Resolved: We will answer the question, "how do we store information
about files." We will find a way for tools to store information that can be
used across tools.
       Action CR: Send to the list the an explanation of how A-Prompt is
using XML to store information about a file that has been checked (or in
the process of being checked)
       Action everyone: review WCAG 2.0 for machine-checkable checkpoints,
discuss next week.
       Resolved: develop a suite of tools to simulate disabilities to help
humans evaluate content.
       Action WC and LK: incorporate into charter.
       Action WL: send tool URL to LK. It's in beta.

Participants
       Len Kasday
       William Loughborough
       Chris Ridpath