Wave link on Opera

William,

There's now a way to add a Wave link to Opera, similar to the wave buttons
on NN and MSIE.

See http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/operasc.html

It lets you browse to any page in opera... then you just select the Wave
link off the "Lists" menu and it runs the page through the wave.

Thanks for asking.  That brings us up 1/100 of a release point to Wave 2.01.

Now on to more items in the wish list....

Len

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/