Re: Updated draft charter

Yes, the UA section needs a lot of work.  I was hoping for feedback about
the AU dependencies first. I think the coordination and dependencies
between ER and AU will be very similar to ER and UA.  Therefore, I wanted
to smooth out the one I had the most experience with (AU) before tackling
the other (UA).

As I noted in my request for review of the charter, I was concerned that
perhaps I made the dependencies with AU WG too stringent in trying to make
the dependencies clear.

At the joint face2face between AU and ER we realized that ER would need to
have a similar relationship with UA as we have begun to form with AU.  Len
has an action item to discuss this with you, Jon.  The group felt that we
more than likely will want to have regular meetings with UA but we were
anticipating that UA would want to hold off on these until UAAG has gone to
Recommendation.

--wendy