"Additional actions" section

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 14:42:49 -0500
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
I have realized that the "additional actions" section for each Technique is
actually the suggested repair.  I propose that we rename this section,
"Suggested repair."

Also, we decided each Evaluation section should have an "Element" and
"Requirement."  Sometimes the "Element" is really more of a
"Condition."  It might make more sense to use "Condition."  I don't propose
a change at this point, but it is something to keep in mind as you reread
the document.

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm