Re: work so far on revised ert

Chris,

I'm glad you're finding it clearer.  ( and thanks to Michael for talking
about how you-all think in terms of elements which gave me the idea to
write it that way).

As for me finishing it before you and wendy had a go at it again.. well my
plan was to go through the whole thing.

Taking longer than I thought... which is probably less surprising to you
and wendy than to me <grin>.

I'll whack away at it for whatever free time I have today and see how far I
get.  After that I may ask for us to figure out how to work in parallel so
I don't hold up what you and wendy want to do on it.

-------