Re: Minutes from 26 June 2000 telecon

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 02:06:07 -0400 (EDT)
To: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
cc: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
Couple of things:

As I pointed out, using an RDF scheme for evaluations allows a default
statment that something has not been tested yet, or it could be made
explicit by defining an appropriate property (this would in any case be a
useful extension to the properties in teh scheme I defined, because it would
be possible to be explicit about tests that have been done by the author).

The suggestion of sentences that have more than 2 verbs (I actually mean more
than two finite verbs not functioning as auxiliaries) was one plucked at
random as a definition of complexity there are lots of other examples that
can beused, but some algorithms are better and some are worse to implement
(for example in american english 'that' is often used as a relative pronoun,
which is usually incorrect in english english, and is also harder to test for
since it then requires distinction between the relative pronoun that and the
demonstrative adjective that, to express it clearly but in rather complex
language <grin/>).

Charles