Test suites as deliverable specified in charter

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:50:12 -0400
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
We all took an action item on the 12 June call to review and comment on the
charter before the next call.  That would have been today.  woops.

I had an action item to add "test suites" as a deliverable.

Here is what I've added, let me know if it is not clear, should include
more detailed info or any other thoughts you have.

Test Suites. A series of test pages used to determine if a Technique in the
AERT has been implmented correctly and to determine where false positives
and negatives may occur.

the charter is available at http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/erwg-charter.html

--wendy
--