Re: AERT 12.3 proposal

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 01:31:49 -0400 (EDT)
To: Chris Ridpath <chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca>
cc: WAI ER group <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
For a sentence in english, more than two verbs (not including compounds) is
long. More than twenty words is long. More than two relative or subordinate
clauses is long. (These are not hard and fast figures, just a workable
base. "Cease your current combative agression towards my person" is too long,
but won't get picked up by the checks outlined...)

cheers

Charles McCN

(Maybe looking for my .sig is a good test for things that are too long, too
*grin*)