Re: Conformance Evaluation

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 13:46:47 -0700
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Cc: "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>, w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org, WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
At 07:55 PM 6/9/2000 , Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>On another front, in the ER response to this thread, Kynn asked what was
>happening about the conformance and quality assurance person W3C was going to
>hire. As I understand it, his name is Karl Dubost and he will be beginning
>work at the start of July.

Charles, will he be working on these kinds of issues that we've
been discussing in the WAI, or am I not understanding what his
job will be?

Director of Accessibility, Edapta                  http://www.edapta.com/
AWARE Center Director                         http://www.awarecenter.org/
I'm Not Looking For A Job                         http://kynn.com/resume/