Dates in Evaluation, Repair, and Transformation Tools for Web Content Accessibility

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 09:58:32 -0400
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
Wendy, thanks for updating this.

     http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/existingtools.html

Wish it had the update date up front. I did find it at the end:
I believe this deserves to have the same kind of dating as is used with
the technical recommendations, using the above URL to point to the latest.

Is there any need for individual entries to gain a date and version number,
of what is evaluated/entered in this document?

     This page last modified: $Date: 2000/06/01 12:30:19 $

Regards/Harvey