Re: AERT and ATAG10-TECHS (using AERT Technique 13.6.1 as an example)

Actually I may partially disagree I think (but we may just be matching
terminologies here) - the following are first response thoughts...

The map element identifies the semantic of a collection of links. So if
that's what there is, it should be used - it is more than a case of being
able to identify a group element for skipping them, although that may express
the requirement at a more basic level.

There are though many cases in hypertext where there are not a particular
collection of links - whether in a heavily linked paragraph, a list, or
whatever.

cheers

Charles McCN