RE: bobby approved?

The page has a gratuitous script dependency in the FORM (partner selector).

This flunks even the draft Section 508 short list of checkpoints.

As checked through the server: This seems to have slipped through the Bobby
logic.  The absense of an action on the FORM is noted as an HTML 4
"compatibility error."  I believe that this is a confusion factor that CAST
is aware of and working on.

I don't know what the status is of checking for script dependency.  The
report I got did not highlight this as one of the manual checks to do.  Is
there some logic which tries to tell when to suggest this and when not to?
Or is this just a gap in the manual-check warnings in this release?

Al