RE: Technique 7.5.A [priority 2] Check auto-redirect attributes on META elements

I think it's correct. Let me see if I can propose a clearer one (this
combines Techniques 7.4.A and 7.5.A since they're so similar but should be
separate in the doc):

1) If META element has a HTTP-EQUIV attribute whose value is "refresh"
2) Look at value of the CONTENT attribute
3) If string is just a number, this is an auto-refresh page, trigger
Technique 7.4.A.
4) Otherwise, string should be either a URI or a URI and a number separated
from each other by a semicolon. This is an auto-redirect page. If the number
is greater than 0, trigger Technique 7.5.A. If there isn't a number, the
default value is 0 so we don't need to trigger the error.

Note: in the Technique associated with the WCAG checkpoint
(http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT-TECHS/#auto-page-refresh) it does not
mention the presence of the string "URL=" in the value of the CONTENT
attribute. The HTTP1.1 spec doesn't mention REFRESH at all so no help there.
When Chris and I took an early pass through the doc one or the other of us
had found the usage of "URL=", but given the WCAG Technique I'm not sure we
can rely on that as a distinguishing feature, unless we discover they made a
mistake in their example. Perhaps they can point us to the resource they
used when making their example.

By they way, any of the other Techniques you sent out up to now that I
didn't respond to were ones I felt were ok as you described - didn't want to
clutter the list with confirmations.

Michael