RE: Technique 7.1.A [priority 1] Verify that the page does not cause flicker.

From: Michael Cooper <mcooper@cast.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 13:26:45 -0500
To: "Wendy A Chisholm" <wendy@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
Yes, the wording looks fine there. What I meant there was that
[SCRIPT|APPLET|OBJECT|EMBED] are four elements that trigger a lot of these
later techniques, and it's convenient to refer to them collectively as
"programmatic objects" with a definition of that later, but isn't a comment
on the substance on these techniques. Michael