Technique 2.1.A and 2.2.A - listing HTML elements

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 18:02:26 -0500
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
Michael,

"Technique 2.1.A - User Notification for color use
Also need to trigger if we detect any HTML or CSS color settings"
[from ]

I added the following bullet to the list in 2.1.A:
as well as the HTML elements and attributes listed in the next technique
(2.2.A).

since i didn't think we needed to list them for both checkpoints.

Also, I added the following to the list in 2.2.A
<quote>
STYLE element or attribute CSS properties:
- color
- background-color
- background-image
- background