Re: ERT Review

Michael,

I'm incorporating your comments in to the issues list.

could please clarify the following statement for me. i'm having trouble
understanding it.
Technique 1.2.A - Prompt user for text links if ISMAP used
Prompt for text links if ISMAP used only if USEMAP (with valid, e.g.,
found, MAP element as target) also not found.

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium