Re: ERT Review

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 15:36:07 -0500
To: "Michael Cooper" <mcooper@cast.org>, <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>

I'm incorporating your comments in to the issues list.

could please clarify the following statement for me. i'm having trouble
understanding it.
Technique 1.2.A - Prompt user for text links if ISMAP used
Prompt for text links if ISMAP used only if USEMAP (with valid, e.g.,
found, MAP element as target) also not found.

At 12:08 AM 1/24/00 , Michael Cooper wrote:
>The attached HTML document is my review of the ERT document. I apologize
>that my comments aren't better contextualized than by links to the
>individual Techniques but this took long enough to do! This is probably too
>long for substantive discussion right away, I know. Michael
>Michael Cooper
>Bobby Project Manager
>Technical Designer
>CAST, Inc.