Re: Priorities

At 03:01 PM 1/25/00 -0500, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:
>At this point, I think we are working towards a Note.  It seems to be
>supportive material for the other 3 guidelines documents (WCAG, ATAG, UAAG).

I agree.  The most important focus is the guidelines documents.  Also, much
of what we're doing involves heuristics, not algorithms, and there are lots
of clever folks out there who might come up with something even better.

Len

-------
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and
Department of Electrical Engineering
Temple University
423 Ritter Annex, Philadelphia, PA 19122

kasday@acm.org
http://astro.temple.edu/~kasday

(215) 204-2247 (voice)
(800) 750-7428 (TTY)