Re: Priorities

>I guess if we want the techniques to stand on their own,
>then we should include priorities on techniques.

Sure. Each technique will have a priority that it gets from its associated
checkpoint.

>At this point, I think we are working towards a Note.
>It seems to be supportive material for the other 3 guidelines
>documents (WCAG, ATAG, UAAG).

I don't see our document as a standard, that others can work towards, as we
will be constantly changing it. Once the ERT is complete and Bobby and
A-Prompt implement it then we'll get feedback from users. We may hear from
the users of the software that we're way off and things need to be changed.

Chris