Re: a proposed plan for publishing a public working draft mid-February

The harder problem for Chris, IMHO, is the case where content is actually a
list and is not marked as such.  Heuristics for when to ask "is this
actually a list?" would have to be checked out for effectiveness.  It is
quite common to see emulation of <UL COMPACT> with <BR> marks.  This is a
good one to turn over to the robot sampling activity, to see what markup is
in actual use for lists, that is not what we recognize as list markup.

Al