minutes posted - summary of action items and resolutions

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 10:47:11 -0500
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
HI all,

the minutes from today's call are posted at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/minutes/20000103.html

However, the notes that I had taken for the last part of the call were
lost.  I tried recreating them the best that I could.  Let me know if i
left out anything major or if I misremembered something.

For those of you that missed the call here is the summary of action items
and resolutions:
Action: WC & LK discuss offline what should be required  by "linearization".
Action: WC take TABLE summary, caption, and title issue to WCG.
Action: CR will check into checking for the STYLE element in the HEAD
elements for Guideline 6.
Resolved: We will go to a weekly meeting.
Action: LK will reserve bridge for 1 1/2 hours every week.
Resolved: We will aim for first public draft by mid-February.
Action: EVERYONE - review the document and post issues to the list.
Action: WC track issues in open issues list.
Action: WC and CR edit document as issues are resolved.

Note that we are aiming for a public draft of the working document by
mid-February.  This means that we all need to review the current document
in detail and post issues to the list.

it was a good call today!

thanks everyone,
--wendy