RE: Technique 3.3.A - checking for style sheets

Michael,

Why check for Stylesheets if the person isn't using fonts or tables for
layout?  If an author is satsified to simply let the user and his or her
browser define presentation (like when HTML was invented) why insist on a
style sheet?

Len

At 05:24 PM 2/22/00 -0500, Michael Cooper wrote:
>No, I wasn't suggesting we remove the evaluation to check for inline or
>external stylesheets. My interpretation of the technique is that we check
>for the presence of stylesheets (first evaluation point); if

-------
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and
Department of Electrical Engineering
Temple University
423 Ritter Annex, Philadelphia, PA 19122

kasday@acm.org
http://astro.temple.edu/~kasday

(215) 204-2247 (voice)
(800) 750-7428 (TTY)