Flash

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 16:28:08 -0500
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
Cc: robneff@home.com
I took an action item at the 14 February meeting to find out if a tool
could determine how many tracks were included in a Flash file by looking at
the file.  It does not appear to be so.  I created a movie with 2 layers
then looked at the file in wordpad.  All I can see is a bunch of "junk."

i named the objects I created, and that text is readable, but that's about
it.  I think we'll have to ask authors when we run into flash.

anyone else know otherwise?
--w
--
wendy a chisholm