Re: Which elements trigger a user notification to translate an element or object into a markup language?

what markup language should APPLETs be converted to?

I'm not sure how to fit it into the repair:
The user notification will be generated for each document.Help authors
convert decorative ascii art in PRE elements to SVG or an image format.

Help authors convert ascii art represeting tables of data in PRE elements
to TABLE elements.

Help authors convert images (IMG or OBJECT) used to format text to
XHTML/XML with style sheets.

Help authors convert images (IMG or OBJECT) used to format mathematical
equations to MathML.

--w

--
wendy a chisholm