Tool tests

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:03:12 -0800
To: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
CC: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
I think we must evaluate the pages to which we send those using our
"existing tools list" for accessibility. So far Dr. Watson doesn't work
(access denied), a cursory examination of Net Mechanic (incidentally
this is a "for fee" service but I've submitted one of our pages for free
evaluation) finds at least a "click here".

I may recommend that we get a "bad" site to submit to any of the tools
so that we have a uniform checker and perhaps that each site test itself
and our Web presence. Whatcha think?

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE