Re: New Title for ERT

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 13:21:52 -0500
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
this was a thread a couple weeks ago.  I kept track of the suggested titles
in the open issues list [available at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/ert-open-issues.html].  Here are the

1. Techniques for evaluation and repair of Web content
2. Evaluation and Repair tool accessibility guidelines
3. Techniques for automatic implementation of the Web Content Accessibility
4. Techniques for evaluation and repair of *accessible* web content
5. Techniques for Accessibility Evaluation and Repair Tools

we can add to that Phil's suggestion:
6. Accessibility Evaluation, Repair, and Transformation of Web Content"

Therefore, I don't think we're lacking suggestions, but rather consensus on
one of the suggestions, unless someone else wants to add something to the mix.

At 12:53 PM 2/14/00 , pjenkins@us.ibm.com wrote:

>Sentence version suggestion:
>Techniques for evaluating, repairing, and transforming accessibility of web
>Title version suggestion:
>"Accessibility Evaluation, Repair, and Transformation of Web Content"
>Phill Jenkins

wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium
web accessibility initiative