Re: Title of "Existing Evaluation and Repair Tools" page

From: <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 11:47:48 -0600
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org

>"Tools for testing and improving the accessibility of web pages"

Seems more like a sentence that a title, how about this:

Evaluation, Repair, and Transform Tools for Web Content Accessibility"

the sentence version:

Tools for evaluating, repairing, and transforming the accessibility of web
content"

notice I replaced "web pages" with "web content".  Content can be both
smaller than a page and larger than a site.  I added the term "transform"
and avoided the term "transcoding".  I believe "transcoding" is a technique
for transforming content.

Regards,
Phill Jenkins