New Title for ERT

From: Leonard R. Kasday <kasday@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 12:15:58 -0500
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
Our present title for the ERT document is

Techniques For Evaluation And Implementation Of Web Content Accessibility
Guidelines

This note is to start a thread on possibly revising the title.

Some thoughts-
Current title seems to say we're evaluating the guidelines.
Also, I don't see that we're "implementing" the guidelines.  The authors
are following the guidelines.

Here's a suggestion to get started:

"Techniques for evaluating and improving accessibility of web pages"

Len

-------
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and
Department of Electrical Engineering
Temple University
423 Ritter Annex, Philadelphia, PA 19122

kasday@acm.org
http://astro.temple.edu/~kasday

(215) 204-2247 (voice)
(800) 750-7428 (TTY)