Imagemap Converter

From: Chris Ridpath <chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 16:50:42 -0500
To: "WAI ER IG List" <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
We now have an algorithm for converting server-side imagemaps to client-side
imagemaps. The algorithm is currently part of a test program and I'd like to
get some feedback on its operation. Once the algorithm is tested, it will
become part of A-Prompt and I can make it available to anyone else that's
interested.

I'm trying to get a large number of server-side imagemap files for testing
so if you have access to any, please send them to me
chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca.

The test program is available for download at:
http://aprompt.snow.utoronto.ca/MapConverter.htm

Please give it a try and let me know how it works for you.

Chris