Re: New tools by Global Formats

Hi Lisa,

Is there a webpage reference for this tool?   (http://www.netvision.net , which

is in hebrew, doesn't have a triple A compliance logo so I guess it's some
other site).

Len

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/