Re: 18 December minutes

At 11:46 AM 2000-12-18 -0500, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:

> <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2000/12/18-minutes.html>http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER
> /2000/12/18-minutes.<http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2000/12/18-minutes.html>html
>
> Minutes 18 December 2000 ERT Telecon
>
> Summary of action items and resolutions
> · Action AG: comment on minutes to make sure ideas captured appropriately.
>
> AG Mike Paciello has convinced Fidelity to make their site accessible.

Actually, the point that he particulary found worthy of mention whas that he
felt he had convinced them that they need to do some real user testing with
PWD
users as part of what they do to scrub their site.

> Al's OOP proposal/example

[...]

> LK Do we have that captured in minutes or have AG post to list.
> Action AG: comment on minutes to make sure ideas captured appropriately.

The minutes are quite good in this regard.

Maybe I will risk another recapitulation.

1. Walk through the scenarios which show how the [EARL | EDL] information
exchanges add value and where the information comes from.

2. Analyze or break down the information content of each information flow.

3. Compare and contrast the information that appears in different flows in
different scenarios, consolidate these into a schema.  Note domain boundaries
and make it a federated schema as appropriate, with patches of schema drawn
from different knowledge or activity domains.

4. Bind the conventional terms to domain by domain schemas, the information
flows to formats and the transactions to programs.

5. Take it out for a spin.

6. Iterate, grow, publish, explode, make a difference.

7. Take the day off.

Al