Ref: Good Grief! The Highs and Lows of Usability Testing

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 11:41:51 -0500
To: kelley@cardinalconsulting.net
Cc: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org, molly@MOLLY.COM
     http://webreview.com/2000/12_15/strategists/index01.shtml

"Dealing with testing Web projects is a matter of balancing
information and emotion, technology and passion. If you want
to effectively manage your site's usability, and learn to
incorporate feedback in a constructive way, read what Kelley
Schmidt has to say."

I like your many good ideas on the process, though accessibility isn't
a particular focus. Some alt texts have "click here". Most are "".
I believe that the small extra effort to make a site accessible is
an important part of usability. It certainly increases the potential
audience.

Some of my concern may better and more generally be addressed by webreview.com.

Regards/Harvey Bingham
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Invited Expert