Re: RDF From Al's OOP Code [was: Re: EDL Overview Published]

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:48:36 +0100
To: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>
cc: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org, "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>, "Wendy A Chisholm" <wendy@w3.org>, "Al Gilman" <asgilman@iamdigex.net>, "William Loughborough" <love26@gorge.net>

Kind of stuff I'd like to see in EDL:

Note: my RDF is largely approximate, I haven't check with an RDF
expert what would make more sense in terms of structure/organization
(use of bag, person definition or reference, attributes vs. content,
etc).

The important thing to consider at this point is the vocabulary
set/definition.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
  <rdf:RDF
    xmlns:edl="http://www.w3.org/schema/edl">
    <rdf:Description about="http://www.w3.org/">
       <edl:TestId>
            http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG/#tech-identify-grammar
       </edl:TestId>
       <edl:TestResult>Pass</edl:TestResult>
       <edl:TestConfidence>5</edl:TestConfidence>
       <edl:TestMode>Auto</edl:TestMode>
       <edl:TestProgram>http://validator.w3.org/</edl:TestProgram>
    </rdf:Description>
    <rdf:Description about="http://www.w3.org/">
       <edl:TestId>
            http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG/#tech-table-layout
       </edl:TestId>
       <edl:TestResult>Fail</edl:TestResult>
       <edl:TestConfidence>3</edl:TestConfidence>
       <edl:TestMode>Human</edl:TestMode>
       <edl:TestPerson>danield@w3.org</edl:TestPerson>
       <edl:TestDetail>http://www.w3.org/#first(table)</edl:TestPerson>
       <edl:TestComment>This table is being used for layout</edl:TestPerson>
    </rdf:Description>
  </rdf:RDF>

about:
   overall subject of test
   URL
edl:TestId
   id of test being performed
   URL
   ex: checkpoint id, css test suite id
edl:TestResult
   Pass, Fail, NotApplicable, UnKnown
edl:TestConfidence (optional, default: 3)
   1-5
edl:TestMode
   Auto, Heuristic, Manual
edl:TestProgram (optional, default: none, if human examination)
   URL
edl:TestPerson (optional, default: none, if parse done by program)
   s:Person (name, email, url) or just email?
edl:TestDetail
   subelement being evaluated in page
   URL fragment/Xpointer if possible
   ex: element with syntax error, img with improper alt, tool module
edl:TestComment
   string