Re: Comments/Quibble on "Making Classes Accessible"

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 16:18:02 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>, "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>
Cc: <sean@uwimp.com>
> "Users shall be able to choose any class and then step through
> all elements of a particular title..."

I decided that this was such a good idea that I made a working example :-)
     Here it is: http://infomesh.net/sbp/sbptest/
What it does is extract, by "transformation-on-the-fly", all of the class
titles from the database style XHTML/RDF document at
http://infomesh.net/sbp/sbptest/fredtest.html
It is highly re-usable, and offers many ways of presenting a single source
of information. Not only that, but it does exactly what Len asked for,
allowing people to extract any information of a certain class. I hope you
like it...BTW, I called it FRED: Formatted RDF Electronic Database, for the
purposes of whimsy.

http://www.mysterylights.com/sbp/
"Perhaps, but let's not get bogged down in semantics."
   - Homer J. Simpson, BABF07.