Re: Mini Market Survey for Evaluation Description Language

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 14:42:50 -0800
To: "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>, w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
At 03:00 PM 12/14/00 -0500, Leonard R. Kasday wrote:
>starting with this list

We're too much like the guys who set up the gimmicks that the magician uses
to perform his act - wrong as an audience, insufficiently naive in the
matter at hand to be "objective".

I'm not avoiding the survey because it's too much trouble but because I'm
convinced that my replies would skew the conclusions to be drawn from any
response.

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE