Re: EDL Overview Published

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:59:26 +0100
To: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>
cc: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org, "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>, "Wendy A Chisholm" <wendy@w3.org>, "Al Gilman" <asgilman@iamdigex.net>, "William Loughborough" <love26@gorge.net>

looks good, I'll read it soon, in the mean time, I searched a bit on
the web for existing work in the area.

I found the following of interest
 Test Case Markup & Cataloging, Tin Man edition
 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xslt-conformance/200012/msg00000.html

on the oasis-open mailing list for xslt conformance.

Once we have something solid, I will contact this OASIS technical
committee for coordination/cooperation (need to do it anyway for the
W3C QA activity)