Re: EDL Overview Published

looks good, I'll read it soon, in the mean time, I searched a bit on
the web for existing work in the area.

I found the following of interest
 Test Case Markup & Cataloging, Tin Man edition
 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xslt-conformance/200012/msg00000.html

on the oasis-open mailing list for xslt conformance.

Once we have something solid, I will contact this OASIS technical
committee for coordination/cooperation (need to do it anyway for the
W3C QA activity)