link suggestion

From: Chris Jones <chris@ssbtechnologies.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 10:38:37 -0800
To: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
Hello,

I was just at your page, http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/existingtools.html, and
wanted to suggest that you add a link to SSB Technologies under the section
of evaluation and repair tools.  We are a company founded by technologists
with disabilities and have developed two automated software tools for web
site accessibility.  The first, InSight, checks a web page for accessibility
violations (according to the WCAG) and produces reports.  The second,
InFocus, offers developers guided fixes for accessibility violations.  A
number of members of our company have been active in the WAI, including
recent attendance at the meeting earlier this week in DC focused on the
documents.  If a link could be added to www.ssbtechnologies.com, that would
be great.  If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me (my
information is below).  Thank you very much,

Chris

SSB Technologies
(415) 553-8617
chris@ssbtechnologies.com
www.ssbtechnologies.com

Federal Computer Week says, "The Accessibility Fix Is In"
http://www.fcw.com/fcw/articles/2000/1002/tec-508-10-02-00.asp