Re: AERT Appendicies

Yes, that would be the best approach.

Also, I stand corrected.  Each of these appendicies is linked to at least
once.  Appendix A is actually linked to 3 times.  Therefore, I think we
ought to keep Appendix A, the Appendix on identifying bullets and the
Appendix on identifying horizontal rules, but incorporate the rest back in
with the techniques that refer to them.    And, i think we should do that
by pointing to examples as Chris suggested.

--wendy