AERT Appendicies

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 15:14:13 -0400
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
Hello,

Currently, only two of the AERT Appendicies are referenced in the document:
how to identify bullets and how to identify horizontal rules.

The file format suffix appendicies should be replaced with a reference to a
list of MIMETYPES (I have actually done just that in the draft I am working
on).

The others are placeholders to discuss placeholder information (ironic
<grin>).  This information has been covered in discussion of these items or
should be, in my opinion.  Thus, do we need them?

Perhaps they are to be developed into something more substantial.  If so,
where do we reference them from within AERT?

Thanks,
--wendy
--
wendy a chisholm