Re: CfP W3C Device Independent Authoring Workshop

From: lisa kestenbaum <lisathek@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 05:39:46 GMT
To: dd@w3.org, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org, www-tv@w3.org, w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
Is this conference also going to address the development of guidelines that
can optimize the benefits of the web for the educationally challenged  and
persons with learning disability.

Should I ask my contacts at the learning disability organizations for their
input? I can ask someone from the BDA (British Dyslexia Association) to
attend.

Yours
Lisa Seeman