Re: Teleconference April 3

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 17:00:18 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>
cc: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
I don't mean anything real - I am just pointing out that we have a shared
interest in a particular work item, so we should co-ordinate on how we
achieve it.

Charles

On Mon, 3 Apr 2000, Leonard R. Kasday wrote:

  Charles,

  re your note on the topic
  "  Implementation of the ERT Techniques.  How shall we proceed? "  ER
  referred to the ER group.

  you said

  >PLease note that this question is a pure subset of the question "how to get
  >the Authoring Tool Guidelines implemented", and the AU working group has
  >resolved that its techniques for checkpoints 4.1 and 4.2 will essentially be
  >to implement the ERT.

  Of course I was glad to see ERT referenced in the AU checkpoints, but I
  don't see what you're getting at with this point as far as ER's work plan goes.

  Len