Re: css abuse

From: Chris Ridpath <chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:23:34 -0400
To: "Al Gilman" <asgilman@iamdigex.net>, "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
For this version of A-Prompt, we won't be looking at what's in the style
sheets. I think we've got enough to do just implementing the WAI guidelines
in the HTML doc itself. For the next version we will check them.

I hope that there's not very much the page author can do in the style sheet
to create inaccessible pages.

Chris