WAI Report tool privacy statement

From: Daniel Dardailler <Daniel.Dardailler@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 17:17:30 +0200
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org

I'd like to get some help in drafting a statement of privacy we could
add on one of the page of the WAI report tool (the third step maybe,
or the first ?) at http://www.w3.org/wai/report.

Something to the effect of saying that we will not use the info we
collect (webmaster email, reporter email and name, rating) in anything
else but for the matter of the current message being generated and its
archiving into a public list available.

I recommend people willing to help to look at [1] as an example, and
the vocabulary of P3P [2] to get a sense of the common sort of
declarations people make.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/privacy-statement#Public
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-P3P/vocab