Re: ERT 1.1.B, 4.3.A - Last Calls

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 13:00:04 -0400
To: "Chris Ridpath" <chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca>
Cc: Evaluation & Repair Interest Group <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
aloha, chris!

no objections from me, although i do have a question -- are most of the "Link
to test files for this Technique" hyperlinks merely place-holders at this
time?  when i was reviewing the contents of Section 1.1.B, i attempted to
follow the hyperlink entitled "Link to test files for this Technique" the URI
of which is:
        <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/test11B.htm>
but received a W3C "Sorry, Not Found" error message...

gregory

PS: while i was reviewing my page the other day, my girlfriend -- who happened
to be waiting to use my computer for something or other, noticed that when i
ALT-LeftArrow-ed back to the document after following an external link, when i
returned to the page (using the ALT+RightArrow keystroke), the style sheet for
the page isn't applied...  i am using MSIE 5 on a PII machine with 96MB RAM, a
366MHz processor, running Windows95B...  has anyone else noticed this?  it
hasn't affected me any, but if it isn't an anomaly, it might be disconcerting /
disorienting / confusing to others attempting to review the document...

He that lives on Hope, dies farting
     -- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1763
Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
   President, WebMaster, & Minister of Propaganda,
        VICUG NYC <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/>